10 Greatest Anti-Aging Oils for Younger Looking Skin
As time passes, the natural creation of oil in your skin is decreased, and it loses its elasticity, resulting in fine lines and wrinkles, and sagging skin.
Therefore, to be able to keep up with the optimal look of your skin, you have to replace deficiency of oils with other natural skin oils to keep it moisturized and smooth.
Numerous natural skin oils have powerful anti-ageing properties, and their use rejuvenates, hydrates, and softens the skin.
These are the 10 best natural oils you can use:
- Coconut oil is one of the most beneficial natural oils. It prevents aging signs, such as age spots and wrinkles, and acts as a natural sunscreen which prevents sun damage.
- Add 2 tablespoons of it in your regular diet to prevent age-related diseases and boost overall health. Also, massage the skin with it after showering to keep the skin well-hydrated.
- Olive oil is perfect for rejuvenating the skin and keeping it soft and younger-looking. It is high in fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins E and A, and thus protects against free-radical damage. Warm it a bit and massage the skin for 5-10 minutes every day after showering, to boost blood circulation.
- Jojoba oil has powerful anti-aging properties, and it is high in vitamins C and E. You should use it every day for massaging the skin.
- Argan oil is extracted from a unique tree that grows only in Morocco. It effectively reduces fine lines, sagging skin, spots, and wrinkles. It is a rich source of vitamins E and A, and you can use it to clean the skin and massage at bedtime. You should also consume a tablespoon of it every day.
- Almond oil reduces the appearance of wrinkles and delays the aging process. It is high in vitamins K and E, and the massage with it will provide magnificent effects on the skin. Also, apply a few drops of this oil, a bit heated, under the bottom eyelids, to eliminate dark circles and wrinkles.
- Neem Oil has strong anti-aging, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties. It is also abundant in polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E, which restore the natural elasticity of the skin and rejuvenates skin cells.
Moreover, the vitamin E reduces the appearance of age spots, wrinkles, and fine lines. Add a tablespoon of it to 1/3 cup of lukewarm olive or coconut oil, and use the mixture to massage the skin before going to bed. Leave it to act for 10 minutes, and do not wash it off.
- Lavender Essential Oil is commonly added to various cosmetic products. It has potent antifungal and antiseptic qualities, and thus treats many skin conditions, like acne and psoriasis.
- Mix 5 or 6 drops of lavender essential oil and a tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel, and apply the mixture on the skin, while massaging gently. Leave it to act for 10 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Repeat daily.
- Avocado Oil is excellent in the case of dry skin, and it reduces the aging signs. It is a rich source of vitamins E and A, which effectively reverse age-related skin damage. It also supports the health of the existing cells and tissues.
- Wheat Germ Oil has powerful regenerating properties that prevent skin issues or aging signs. It contains high amounts of vitamin A and E and has strong antioxidant effects which protect against free radical damage to skin cells.
Mix it with honey in equal amounts, and apply the combination to the skin and rinse it off after 15-20 minutes. Repeat on a daily basis.
You can also mix a few drops of it with a tablespoon of fresh Aloe Vera gel, and apply the mixture to the skin. Massage gently for 5 minutes, and leave it to act for 10 more minutes.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil – This oil also contains potent antioxidants which fight and repair free-radical damage due to sun exposure and environmental factors. It keeps the skin healthy, as it has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and healing properties
Tip: before using the oils listed above, make sure you do a patch test to make sure you will not develop an allergic reaction.
Use these natural beneficial oils and look young and beautiful regardless of your age!