15 Foods You Can Eat A Lot Of BUT STILL Not Gain Weight
In case you are trying to lose weight and maintain your body figure, you need to know there are some foods which is of great help, and can not result in weight gain.
These food types are also saturated in fiber, but lower in calories, so they’ll keep you full lengthy, with no adding to the accumulation of excess fat in the body.
Always make absolutely sure your daily diet is well-balanced, and we suggest the next 15 foods, that needs to be within your daily menu:
- Celery – Celery stems contain 95% water, so they detoxify the body and accelerate the weight loss process.
- Apples and plums – The consumption of an apple helps digestion, and keeps you full for long. Apples are high in vitamin C and potassium, and an apple contains only 50 kcal. Plums are also rich in nutrients and help you lose weight.
- Oranges, tangerines, and grapefruits – Citrus fruits are high in vitamin C and flavonoids, helps digestion, promote the health of the liver and skin, and help weight loss.
- Eggs – You can eat as many boiled eggs as you want, and still not gain weight.
- Melon and watermelon – A slice of these fruits contains 60 to 70 calories, but it detoxifies the body, leads to satiety, and removes excess fluids.
- Cucumber – Cucumbers are excellent if you want to lose weight, as they help you burn calories and reduce bloating.
- Cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli –These vegetables are rich in nutrients which interact with iodine and make sure you consume them twice a week.
- Eggplant – You can eat as much baked or grilled eggplant, as a portion of eggplant free of oil contains only 24 kcal.
- Salad – Salads are high in folic acid. For instance, a lettuce leaf contains only 3 kcal, so you can eat as much as you want without gaining weight.
- Strawberry, cranberry – These fruits are rich in vitamin C, and eliminate the accumulated fluids from the body. Strawberries also boost digestion and promote heart health.
- Pineapple – Pineapples split fats and aid the metabolism of protein, due to the bromelain they contain.
- Zucchini – Zucchini help the function of the intestines and are low in calories, so they are great for losing extra pounds. A portion of zucchini contains only 42 kcal.
- Popcorn – Prepare popcorn without any butter or sugar, and you can have as much as you want. A cup of popcorn free of sugar and butter contains only 31 kcal.
- Algae – Algae are high in iodine, so they normalize the function of the thyroid and prevent weight gain.
- Beetroot – An average portion of this vegetable has only 40 kcal, but it is a rich source of nutrients, like manganese, which burns calorie and regulates blood sugar levels.