Awesome! I Placed This at 7:30 PM and at 8:30 PM All The Flies, Mosquitoes and Cockroaches In My House Disappeared Completely
Flies and mosquitoes are often very annoying insects as well as unhygienic. Although there are a great variety of insecticides to eliminate this type of pests, it is also true that these are usually effective only for a few hours. They are also composed of hundreds of chemicals that endanger our health.
Here is a powerful natural remedy to eliminate flies, mosquitoes and other insects definitively
Sometimes the bite of a certain class of mosquitoes or insects, often cause serious irritations or allergies to our skin.
- 1/2 cup natural vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup shampoo
- 1/2 cup natural vinegar with concentration 9%
Preparation:Mix all the ingredients very well, then pour the mixture in a spray bottle, and spray the contents in all the places in your home where flies, mosquitoes or cockroaches are present.You can use this home remedy to eliminate flies , mosquitoes and cockroaches in your garden, in rooms, in the bathroom or wherever you need it!Some curious facts about mosquitoes
- Mosquitoes belong to the family of flies, so their body structure is very similar to that of these. They have a pair of wings, legs and long head, and sometimes their wings are filled with small scales. The size of an adult mosquito varies between 3 and 9 mm.
- Female mosquitoes feed on blood to feed their eggs, but also male mosquitoes and female mosquitoes also feed on the nectar of flowers.
- Mosquitoes and flies also feed on organic remains and aquatic organisms, and even some species of mosquitoes feed on other mosquitoes.
- Mosquitoes are generally more active from dusk onwards, especially in dark environments, as sunlight can severely damage mosquitoes, and may even cause death.
This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day