These Leaves are Hide the supreme Cure For Diabetes and Cholesterol
Guava is a native fruit from Central America that’s presently grown in lots of parts of the world, primarily in Spain.
It includes a sweet flavor combined with some acidity, originates from the guava tree and although you’ll find so many varieties, the fruit which has more nutrients is definitely the one with the pink pulp.
But in addition to being appreciated for its flavor, guava has other benefits and both its leaves and roots are used to prepare medicinal infusions.
Its high contents of fiber, vitamin C and vitamins of group B, make it an ideal fruit to combat or prevent certain diseases; In addition to containing quercetin, an oxidizing substance that prevents the formation of cataracts.
Learn more about how you can take advantage of all you have to offer this wonderful fruit:
– LOSE WEIGHT
The infusion of guava leaves stops the process of assimilation of the carbohydrates by the liver, contributing to the loss of weight.
– BENEFICIAL FOR DIABETICS
- Researchers at a university in Japan determined that diabetics could benefit from guava leaf tea as it effectively reduces glycemia and impedes the activity of the enzyme alpha-glucosidease.
- It also lowers blood sugar levels and prevents the absorption of sucrose by the body.
- Drink infusions of guava leaves for three months to level the blood sugar.
– REDUCES CHOLESTEROL
- Some research claims that guava leaf tea can reduce bad cholesterol and triglycerides without affecting good cholesterol.
- In addition, it is a powerful liver protector.
- You should also drink it for three months.
– STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Given the large amount of vitamins C that guava houses, it is a significant improvement in immunity and this results in a benefit for the body as it protects us from diseases and infections.
- Guava also has anti-inflammatory properties and it is recommended to eat a guava a day to develop resistance to common respiratory diseases.
- Include the fruit in smoothies or salads as well as you can drink infusions made with your leaves.
– REDUCES THE RISK OF CANCER
- Guava has anticancer and antitumor properties thanks to its compounds such as quercetin, vitamin C, lycopene and polyphenols.
- All these are potent antioxidants that prevent the progression of free radicals, tumor generators.
- A few years ago a revealed study concluded that guava can reduce the size of prostate tumors and that regular intake of this fruit helps reduce the chances of prostate cancer in men; At the same time as other types of cancer.
– BENEFITS AGAINST DENGUE
- Guava leaves are considered a natural remedy to combat dengue fever, and this is because the extract from its leaves is able to increase the amount of platelets in the blood without creating side effects.
- Only nine leaves of guava boiled in five cups of water so that they are reduced to three reaches for a patient to drink three times a day and benefit from its properties.
– RELIEVES ALLERGIES
Guava leaves neutralize the release of histamine, a hormone that causes allergic reactions.
– IMPROVES THE QUALITY OF THE SKIN
- Particularly the red guava is the one that contains great amount of antioxidants that as already mentioned are the ones that neutralize the free radicals.
- This also acts on the aging and flaccidity of the skin, gives it brightness and gives it back firmness thanks to vitamin C that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- It improves the texture of the skin, protects it from the harmful effects of the sun and prevents the appearance of acne.
- It has astringent properties, especially the guava that is not yet sufficiently mature as its leaves.
- Boil in a pot with water some guavas along with its leaves and wash your face with this water after you paste it.
- It will noticeably improve the quality of your skin.