This Is Why You Should Never Use Your Phone While It’s Charging

Smartphones are becoming an inevitable component of our daily lives. A lot of us can’t imagine their lives without them and the unfortunate truth is that also children have become dependent on them. Many parents provide their kids phones just to keep them entertained, nevertheless this girl has learned her lesson the hard way.

For 13-year-old Gabbie Fedro, the 1st touch with the device was so bad experience.
What really happened?

A week after she started using it, Fedro ran downstairs screaming, clutching her neck. When she took her hands away, there was a second-degree burn onto her neck. Fedro informed her mom she got it after she used her phone while it was charging.

  1. FOR MOST CHILDREN, THERE’S NO DAY LIKE THE DAY THEY GET THEIR FIRST CELL PHONE.
  2. A WEEK AFTER SHE GOT IT, FEDRO RAN DOWNSTAIRS SCREAMING, CLUTCHING HER NECK.
  3. WHEN SHE TOOK HER HANDS AWAY, THERE WAS A SECOND-DEGREE BURN ON HER NECK.
  4. FEDRO SAID IT ALL STARTED WITH AN ELECTRIC SHOCK.
  5. SHE’LL NOW HAVE A PERMANENT SCAR. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
  6. THE FEDROS SAID THEY GOT THE PHONE AND CHARGER NEW FROM T-MOBILE, WHICH MAKES THIS UNUSUAL.
  7. THIS IS WHY PHONE COMPANIES URGE CUSTOMERS TO ONLY USE OFFICIAL CHARGERS AND BATTERIES FOR THEIR PRODUCTS.

via http://www.myhealthylifeguide.net/this-is-why-you-should-never-use-your-phone-while-its-charging/