The superior 25 Alkaline Foods on earth (Eat more to avoid cancer, obesity and heart problems)
THE TYPICAL American Diet is filled with junk food, processed, and genetically modified foods, in fact it is an enormous burden for the body to process it.
Additionally, it does not have nutrients and has numerous hazardous compounds, which always affect the pH balance in our body.
The conditions in the body must be alkaline, and the intake of such harmful foods causes it to be acidic, and therefore more susceptible to diseases, as the immunity mechanism is drastically weakened.
As a result, you should raise the intake of alkalizing foods and improve your entire health.
These are the best alkaline foods you can consume:
- Olive Oil
Olive oil is high in vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids.
Melons cleanse the colon, and are super alkaline, as their pH level is 8.5. Also, watermelons are rich in fiber and are 92% water in content.
- Flax Seed
Flax seeds are rich in vitamin E and fiber. They alkalize the body, soothe inflammation, and reduce hot flashes in menopause.
- Swiss Chard
This alkaline food has powerful antibacterial and antiviral properties and also prevents damage caused by free radicals.
Buckwheat is an excellent wheat replacement and is great for a breakfast to energize your body and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
The following list contains 20 other alkalizing foods you can consume:
- – Carrots – They are rich in beta-carotene and improve eyesight.
- – Mango – It cleanses the colon.
- – Sauerkraut – Fermented foods are high in probiotics.
- – Pineapple – It helps weight loss.
- – Cucumber – Its 90% water content moisturizes the skin, keeps the body hydrated, and supports skin health.
- – Grapefruit – Good source of numerous vitamins.
- – Parsley – It cleanses the intestines.
- – Quinoa – Regulates blood sugars.
- – Berries – they are a rich source of antioxidants.
- – Papaya – It acts as a laxative and cleanses the colon.
- – Avocado – it is rich in healthy monounsaturated fats which support heart health.
- –Bananas – Ripe bananas are amazing healthy superfoods.
- – Brussels Sprouts – Might prevent cancer.
- -Alfalfa Sprouts – They balance hormones, provide enzymes, and are easy to digest.
- – Garlic – It has numerous health properties, including blood pressure control.
- – Broccoli – Steamed broccoli lower cholesterol.
- – Seaweeds – They are rich in iron and alkalize the body.
- – Grapes – They are rich in antioxidants and vitamins, and lower blood pressure.
- – Spinach – This is the vegetable with the highest amounts of vitamins.
- – Lemons– Lemons are rich in vitamin C, and fight the flu, colds, and cough.